Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Happy Moving Day!

Hello and welcome to From Beyond the Blog.


I am not exactly new to blogging but I am new to this blog. I have previously been using a different site to blog from under a different name but I couldn't quite get the look and feel I was after, hence the move.

As you can see I have posted some of my previous blogs from the old site onto this one just to give you a feel of what I am about, which is pretty much everything! I get really excited when people read and like my posts so please be kind, I am the new girl after all.

I look forward to blogging to you all again soon, but for now bye bye lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Disqus for Belles and Bows Beauty Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...