Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Pay Day Wish List...

Yay it's my favourite day of the month, pay day! Like most girls on this day I have a long list of things that I not only want but neeeeed in my life, so as I love reading other peoples wish list post so much I thought I'd do one of my own.



Clockwise left to right...
New Look Jumpo Dark Grey Marled Fold Collar coat - £28.00
I love this coat, it looks so warm and toasty as well being stylish. I think this is a great any occasion coat, I can wear this for work as it's smart and I can also wear it casual with a pair of jeans. Plus it's a bargain!

Benefit Away We Glow - £29.50
I love Benefit make up sets and I spied this in Boots the other day and thought it was a great way to update my make up collection without spending a fortune. The kit includes; Sun Beam, High Beam, Ultra Shines in Life on the A List, BADgal Lash, CORALista and shimmering 5 colour eye shadow pallet.

Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything (medium) - £24.50
Again this is another great set from Benefit, this time for foundations and bases. This includes; POREfessional, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, Boi-ing 02 & 03 and Hello Flawless powder.

Forever 21 party dress - £19.95
This dress is so much nicer in real life that in this picture, I love dresses and tops with back detail and simple fronts. I have a girls night out planned for November so this would be perfect with a pair of black tights (it is November after all!), black shoes and sparkly clutch.

Ciate Advent Calendar - £38
This is the ultimate in advent calendars for beauty lovers, I have a serious obsession with nail polish and Ciate polishes are always beautiful. The advent calendar contains 24 miniature bottles of polish including the popular caviar manicure. If I don't get this I will be very sad, but convincing my husband that spending £38 on nail polish is good idea might be a bit of a stretch.

Ugg boots - £165
Every year I say I am going to splash out and buy myself some Uggs but then end up buying a cheaper version (usually from River Island) which don't even last the winter. This year I have been quite fortunate in that I got a new job and can afford to get these this year so I definitely will! I really like the calf length version as I has quite short legs, I know some people think they are ugly but being a busy Mum I spend a lot of time running around and need comfy shoes.

So there you have it, my wish list, I will update you on any purchases I make over the month and I am working on compiling my Christmas wish list already :)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm lusting after the Ciate Advent Calendar too! Shame about the price though.

    PS. I tagged you to do The Blogger Tag. Check it out here:- http://merelysuggesting.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/tag-blogger-tag.html

    merelysuggesting.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Disqus for Belles and Bows Beauty Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...