Monday, 19 November 2012

OOTD - Primark special

So I recently had a fantastic girls night out in Manchester and I thought I'd treat myself to something new to wear. I think this had to be the most successful trip to Primark I've had in a long time, for quality, quantity and value for money. I also got another dress that I have put to one side for my works/girls Christmas night out.

I've had to hold on to this post for a few days as I've had so many other posts to write but better late than never hey.


Top - £8.99
Skirt - £9.99
Both Primark
Tights - £4.75 Forever 21
Shoes - Primark (donks ago)

I absolutely love this outfit and I will certainly get my wear out of it. I've really wanted a leather skater skirt for ages but when I tried one on I wasn't sure it suited me, then I found one that had a bit of a shine to it and felt much more comfortable in it. It's a polyester mix but doesn't look cheap at all, I got lots of compliments on it and because I didn't go for the leather I think it will be more suitable for wearing during the day as well as night. It came with a gold belt but I swapped it for my favourite leopard print one, I am a huge fan of leopard print at the moment and if they didn't hurt my feet so much I would of worn my leopard shoes too.

I am also a huge fan of sheer tops and have quite a selection in my wardrobe, Primark have a really good range at the moment too. I found this oxblood one just as I was walking to the till to pay and pondering what I was going to wear with my fab skirt. It was fate, it caught my eye just in time, just as I was about to join the mammoth Saturday afternoon queue and we all know once your in it there's no going back! Oxblood is everywhere at the moment and I have say it's a firm favourite of mine.



Accessories
Bag - £7.99 New Look
Ear rings - £3.75part of a set Forever 21
Bracelet - Christmas gift Primark
Belt - £4.99 New Look



Nails - Nails Inc. in Victoria

I love this shade of nail varnish it's really rich and goes with loads of other colours so you can wear it with just about anything. Luckily it was a perfect match to my top, in fact my friends all had a little giggle at my colour co-ordinated top, nails and lip gloss as that was also a perfect match. What can I say I just love to co-ordinate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Disqus for Belles and Bows Beauty Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...