Tuesday, 1 January 2013

InstaChristmas

Phew! Christmas has been a busy one for me, as you can imagine with 2 little people to fuss over. But I have finally been able to grab 5 minutes to write a quick Christmas/New Year post, I've really enjoyed reading other people's "what I got" posts so I thought I'd write one of my own.

I got a few beauty items this year but obviously not as much as a lot of others as when you have kids it kind of all becomes about them. I've decided to show you my `InstaChristmas` (Christmas in Instagram), the images that pretty much sum up my festive period...



Wishing you all a very happy New Year and may 2013 be everything you hope it will be and more!

xxx


2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued... what's Instafire? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Instafire is the Instagram app for the Kindle Fire. x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Disqus for Belles and Bows Beauty Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...