Sunday, 27 January 2013

Sunday Shout Out #2

Happy Sunday folks, I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Here's the 2nd instalment of my Sunday Shout Out series, a chance for me to showcase some of the fab blogs I follow.

This week you will have noticed a change in design on my blog and also the addition of a blog button. So I thought this week i would introduce you to the blogs I have done button swaps with. If you're enjoying a lazy day or nursing a hangover why not take a look at these fab blogs.



Beauty Becky - it's thanks to this lovely lady that I now have a beautiful new design and blog button. I have to say she was really lovely and easy to work with, her rates are really cheap and she works very quickly! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a revamp. She also has plenty of fab posts to read as well as an ace You Tube channel. I particularly loved her MAC start kit post, I don't own many MAC products and I always feel intimidated when I go to the counter so this post really helped me a lot!



Katie Lew La - another lovely blogger I have swapped buttons with this month, I love Katie's blog design it's really quirky and different. As a nail polish obsessive I really enjoy reading her nail posts. 



Dainty Desires - yet again another beautiful looking blog with really interesting posts. She has a great mix of personal/lifestyle, fashion and beauty posts with great photography on every post. Definitely worth checking out!


I hope you will take the time to take a look at these fab blogs, and if anyone else is interested in doing a button swap just let me know and I'd be happy to swap :) 

Which blogs have you been loving this week?

  

4 comments:

  1. I love Becky's blog:D I'll have to check the other girls out too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new blogs, I will check these ladies blogs out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blogs all look lovely, definitely going to check them out :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks Ashleigh - I love reading Dainty Desires but the other two are new to me. I will be checking them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Disqus for Belles and Bows Beauty Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...