Friday, 26 April 2013

Topshop Nails


As you all know I have a bit of an obsession with nail polish, and I have recently discovered the wonder that is Topshop cosmetics. One of the best products in the Topshop cosmetics range I am pleased to say is there nail polish. The rainbow of colours is vast and there are tons of different shades in each colour pallet, the only problem I had was trying to decide which ones to get.
As you can see I went a little nuts and as it was too hard to choose I bought 6...
I have been trying to broaden the colour spectrum in my nail polish collection as I have pretty much every shade of pink available. I have to say I was immediately drawn to the pink section in Topshop and it took everything I had not to buy the lot!


One thing I don't have a lot of in my nail polish collection is metallic, so I thought that would be a good place to start when making my choices, as you can see I couldn't resist slipping a pink (Twilight Tease) in my basket but in my defence I didn't have a metallic pink. Next up I spotted a gorgeous silver (Winterfrost), which I thought was just super sparkly as I didn't even notice the holographic sticker on it until I got home. This filled me with more excitement than I'd like to admit. Finally I had been on the hunt for a rose gold polish for ages but they were never quite the right shade, they were always too gold or too brown. Then I spotted Topshop had a few contenders and I was pleased to find one that was the exact shade I had been searching for (Moonshine).




Next I really wanted to add some brighter but wearable colours to my collection, I had been seeing a lot of orange nails so I knew I wanted an orange (Causing a Stir) and again Topshop had a great selection. I also opted for a blue (Pool Party) which I like to call Tiffany blue as it is an exact match to the Tiffany bags and boxes. Finally I went for a green (Gone Fishing) colour that I really wouldn't normally go for. I have to say I have worn Gone Fishing a couple of times and I can't really make up my mind if I like it or not. I absolutely love the orange shade though, it is now my favourite colour and I am wearing it all the time!


These polishes tick all the boxes for me, they have great colours, they give amazing coverage in just a couple of coats (all swatches show coverage after two coats) and most importantly of all they apply really easily. If you have read my review on the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polishes you will know how important easy application is to me, if it doesn't glide on smoothly and evenly I am instantly put off no matter how amazing the colours.

Once again Topshop's done good, I will definitely be buying more of these babies!

Have you tried Topshop Nails yet? Which colour should I get next?

8 comments:

  1. Winterfrost looks sooo pretty! I'll have to check that one out. I love Topshop polishes too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection, causing a stir is probably my favourite! Great for the spring and summer x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous! I don't have any Topshop polishes but I've been buying too many recently! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pool Party is lovely, defo one for my wish list. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I have the metallic blitz colour its so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh you have so many. I love Pool Party x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Topshop nail polish. The blue and green are very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought Solar which is a rose gold duo chrome last week and I am super impressed with the application, wear and colour. Suspect a few more might fall into my shopping basket this weekend. Give the girls big kisses from Auntie Stacey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Disqus for Belles and Bows Beauty Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...