Monday, 29 July 2013

Sephora haul...


Yay my 100th post and it's a goody!!

So you may have noticed that I've had a couple of weeks off from my blog and that's because I was busy running around Disneyland with my two little princesses, and when in France you can't leave without paying a visit to the famous Sephora.

I was hoping to make it into Paris and do some damage in one of the largest store but alas the excitement at Disney was too much so I had to make do with one of the smaller shopping center stores. Still it did not disappoint, as it was a smaller store they didn't really have any brands that we don't have in the UK so I stuck to the Sephora own branded stuff, other than some OPI polishes. 

Here's a sneak peak at what I bought, expect full reviews and swatches very soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Disqus for Belles and Bows Beauty Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...